Collaboration between networkers and other valued contacts
- An exchange between Diana Schumacher and Molly Scott Cato following Diana’s response to this article;
- Diana-related Environmental Law Foundation was working with some of my contacts in Stirchley – I found out by chance.
- some valuable ongoing collaboration between Jonathon Porritt and Colin Hines and
- between Jonathon Porritt and Shaun Chamberlin;
- support from ORC’s Lawrence Woodward at the planning stage of the Ecological Land Co-operative (Shaun);
- not recent, but in depth: John Bunzl and James Robertson wrote a book: Monetary Reform – Making it Happen;
- a year earlier than that, Mary Holmes updated the directory of worker co-operatives for ICOM, now part of Co-operatives UK;
- Alison Williams’ regular news of positive peace developments & relaunch of the UNGA-Link website;
- Christine Parkinson’s forwarding of many reports from Scientists for Global Responsibility;
- Localise West Midlands’ (co-ordinator Karen Leach) membership of the International Alliance for Localisation (Helena);
- Christine’s republishing of Julian Rose’s Globalisation v Localisation;;
- regular input from James Robertson, Jackie Carpenter (newsletters)
- from Katy & Rashneh in India
- and from Rianne ten Veen, of late focussing on the problems facing EU residents in Britain, post Brexit.